Helper ApplicationsApplication Requirements:
- You must be at least 13 years old.
‣ You must be an active member of the server and have at least 48 hours playtime and have been on the server for a minimum of 14 days (/playtime).
‣ You must have access to discord, and be in our server (/discord).
‣ Do not lie or plagiarize in your application, this will lead to rejection or demotion.
‣ You must have not been punished for breaking rules in the past 30 days (Does not include warnings.)
‣ You must be familiar with the features of our server, as well as Minecraft in general.
‣ If you do not use the application format below, your application will be denied.
‣ You must NOT mention your staff application in game afterwards.
‣ You must be able to work well in a team, and take criticism and feedback well.
‣ You must have access to a microphone for staff calls/meetings, a video recording software helps too.
‣ If your application is denied you must wait a minimum of 2 weeks before applying again.
‣ You will represent the server, which means we will be looking for professionalism at all times, including grammar and respect.
‣ You will enforce rules and actively check that people are not breaking them.
‣ You will be responsible for responding to welcoming and chatting to players, as well as guiding them on any info they request.
‣ You must be able to take a lot of criticism and negativity. Staff will get A LOT of abuse thrown at them, this is part of the job, if you cannot take it, do not apply.
‣ You DO NOT get any special perks from being a helper outside of the bare essentials needed to enforce our rules. If you are looking for special perks, please look at our store page.
‣ Check over your application for spelling mistakes, if you can't put this tiny effort into your application, it is unlikely we will accept you for staff.
‣ Sell yourself, tell us something interesting, something more than all of the other applications, this is the best way to stand out.
‣ Give lengthy detailed answers for each question, rather than short one word answers or one sentence. It takes the extra effort, but makes your application look a lot better.
‣ As stated before, DO NOT LIE in your application, we will eventually find out and you will be demoted.
‣ Just be yourself, not who you think we're looking for.
‣ There are tons of way to stand out from other applications, this includes voting, sticking to the rules, helping players out, commenting on the forums and discord, etc.
‣ Please use the formatting functions to make your application appealing to the eyes.
After your Application:
‣ You are not guaranteed any response from staff. We will contact you if we need more information or if it has been accepted, otherwise we will not contact you.
‣ Your application may be left open for months; Often we receive good applications but don't have any staff positions, so we leave them open. If your forum is still open and not closed/denied, it is open.
‣ Your application will be denied by us deleting the forum post/commenting letting you know it has been denied.
‣ DO NOT mention your staff application in game, to any players or staff, it does not set a good tone and can result in your application being denied.
‣ If you do get rejected, do not take it to heart, reach out if you want feedback and try and improve on it for next time; We have current staff who got into staff on their 2nd/3rd application, so it isn't the end of the world.
Thank you for taking your time to read our guideline! Please use the format below and open a new thread under this forum for your application, applying everything stated above. If you do not post in this section of the forums, and do not use the format, your application will be instantly denied.
Application Format:Thread Title:
• Please use the following example for the thread title: "<IGN>'s Helper Application".
For example, "UK's Helper Application"
• Minecraft Username:
• Discord Tag:
• Which server do your primarily play on?
• How long have you been playing Minecraft, and CalamityMC?
• How many hours per week can you commit to the server?
• How active are you on discord?
Open-Ended Questions (More than 2 lines each):
• Why do you want to become a staff member?
• What makes you different from all the other applicants?
• What is your greatest strength and weaknesses?
• Do you have any relevant previous experience? (Please include your past factions experience here if you are applying for a PVP role)
• Please introduce/summarize yourself in a short paragraph:
• Additional Information:
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!