What's new
???

RedArrow's Intro

RedArrow

RedArrow_2387
RedArrow_2387
Hello there!

I'm RedArrow, 'n I stumbled upon CalamityMC while searching for a half decent MC server to enjoy with my Newphew and Father to play on.

And boy, how lucky I feel to have choosen CalamityMC to call my Home server. It's full of great Staff and other players that are always willing to help out a noob ;D

Bit about me;
I'm 28, soon to be 29! I moved up to the North East of England from my home town in Essex, to a place called Sunderland to be with my Girlfriend who I met a year and few months before. I now own a House with Her and plan on starting a family soon. I work with IT, at a company called Proctor and Gamble, in Newcastle. (You've probably used their products if you live in the UK, they make bloody everything here lol).

I've been an Gamer since my Childhood, playing the Sega, then PlayStation and very first Xbox. I then switched to PC when I was in my Teens and started with the likes of Day of Deafet and Runescape when I was 15.

So yeah, thats a bit about me. You'll probably see me around on the server now and then, trying to figure out how to get something redstone related to work! As well, I'm a right noob with it. lol.

Lookin forward to see how CalamityMC grows into a thriving community.

RedArrow.

Last edited:

AlexCMC

Senior Admin
Staff member
Hey RedArrow!

Love the introduction, thanks for sharing it. Congrats on moving in with your girlfriend and preparing to start a family! I was just curious how long you've worked with Proctor and Gamble because, as you said, they make everything :p. Glad to have you on the server as well :)

RedArrow

RedArrow_2387
RedArrow_2387
Hello Alex,

cheers for taking the time to reply.

I've work there for just over a Year now, expecting a promotion/pay rise too this year so that'll be nice. 😁

AlexCMC

Senior Admin
Staff member
Hello Alex,

cheers for taking the time to reply.

I've work there for just over a Year now, expecting a promotion/pay rise too this year so that'll be nice. 😁
Congrats! That's awesome :), great to hear that and really happy for you <3

Nick

Admin
Staff member
Hello there!

I'm RedArrow, 'n I stumbled upon CalamityMC while searching for a half decent MC server to enjoy with my Newphew and Father to play on.

And boy, how lucky I feel to have choosen CalamityMC to call my Home server. It's full of great Staff and other players that are always willing to help out a noob ;D

Bit about me;
I'm 28, soon to be 29! I moved up to the North East of England from my home town in Essex, to a place called Sunderland to be with my Girlfriend who I met a year and few months before. I now own a House with Her and plan on starting a family soon. I work with IT, at a company called Proctor and Gamble, in Newcastle. (You've probably used their products if you live in the UK, they make bloody everything here lol).

I've been an Gamer since my Childhood, playing the Sega, then PlayStation and very first Xbox. I then switched to PC when I was in my Teens and started with the likes of Day of Deafet and Runescape when I was 15.

So yeah, thats a bit about me. You'll probably see me around on the server now and then, trying to figure out how to get something redstone related to work! As well, I'm a right noob with it. lol.

Lookin forward to see how CalamityMC grows into a thriving community.

RedArrow.

Welcome to the server my guy, I'm glad you found us!

Congrats on the move up North, the furthest I've ever been is Newcastle, great city! Nottingham is my home :)

CalamityMC 2020 © All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.