What's new
???

Skin design contest - December 2020

Skin design contest

For far too long I've been without clothes but I've finally been convinced to wear some. The problem is, I don't own any :( I need your help to find something to wear.

The skin can be themed around Christmas or made in a theme of your choice.
Please note: You cannot edit the head on my skin. You can edit the outer layer if you so wish
Be original with your design. Any copy-cats will be disqualified!

You can download my skin here: https://namemc.com/skin/4955c4496e8af9ae

Prizes:

1st Place: Calamity Crate key + a festive event tag and I will also wear the skin for a whole month! (On the server of your choice)
2nd Place: An Armageddon Crate key + a festive event tag (On the server of your choice)
Participation: 10 event points

Please submit your skins as a reply to this thread with your username included before the 28th December for your submission to be counted.

TheGVoider

MC: TheGVoider
Backstory:
Nick's Pc caught on fire he almost left the house when he realized he left his cat and pink tutu behind he races to get them, after he gets them he realizes hes trapped and throws the cat and tutu out the door and then is engulfed in flames.
This Skin is the aftermath:

Infernexe

Saint Nick all ready for battle in his brand new calamity Christmas suit if armor
41E1F878-F8D7-41A4-9360-55FC26543D54.png

MushroomCMC

Admin
Staff member
MushroomCMC
MushroomCMC
2020-12-22_21.34.36.png
2020-12-22_21.35.35.png
70af3d5ae0e5ac9e3aaaf2a10e226067632c336b.png

Nick in blue christmas sweater and pj pants with bunny slippers :3

Have I mentioned bunny slippers? OwO

CracheOverride

A character from my book called "a Town in a Valley" thst I decided to bring to life in Minecraft
IGN: CracheOverride

Last edited:

MushroomCMC

Admin
Staff member
MushroomCMC
MushroomCMC
A character from my book called "a Town in a Valley" thst I decided to bring to life in Minecraft
IGN: CracheOverride
Hey! Please read the original post sent by Nick above, as it states that the entry needs to be an edit of his skin to qualify for the theme :)

Nick

Admin
Staff member

Thank you to everybody who submitted a design!​

It was hard to pick for second place so I will put in a very last minute third place.

1st Place: MushroomCMC
2nd Place: Mickey_Ultra
3rd Place: Infernexe
Participation: 10 event points

Please create a ticket on discord to claim your prizes!​

CalamityMC 2020 © All rights reserved. We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.